Who We Are
“Institutions of excellence, Community of development”
We are institutions of all-round excellence, focused on providing international standards of education within city limits. Our three schools at JP Nagar, Mahadevpura and Malleswaram are built on the trinity of exceptional curriculum, outstanding co-curricular, and deep value systems, aimed at shaping young students into leaders of tomorrow.
With highly qualified faculty, supportive parents and enthusiastic students, we form a community that facilitates holistic growth and development to produce confident young adults with a strong sense of awareness. We recognise the unique potential within each child, and provide them with facilities and opportunities helping them reach their fullest potential.
Backed by advanced infrastructure, remarkable facilities and an excellent team of facilitators, our schools provide a nurturing and learner-focused environment. This helps in the all-round development of children.
The Brigade Foundation
The Brigade Foundation is a Not-For-Profit Trust, registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act on 13th July 2003. The Trust is to promote and sustain Education, Health and Community Development.
- The Brigade School @JP Nagar, </br /> Brigade Millennium Campus, </br /> JP Nagar, 7th Phase </br /> Bangalore – 560078.</br /> (Affiliated to the CBSE curriculum – Nursery to Std 12.)
- The Brigade School @Mahadevapura, </br /> White field Main Road </br /> Bangalore-560048. </br /> (Affiliated to the ICSE curriculum, Nursery to Std 10)
- The Brigade School @Malleswaram,</br /> Brigade Gateway, Malleswaram West, </br /> Bangalore – 560055. </br /> (Affiliated to the ICSE curriculum -Nursery to Std 10)
The Covid -19 pandemic has brought to light the need for improved health and affordable care, focussing on the underprivileged.
Realising the need of the hour, the Brigade Foundation has joined hands with St. John’s Medical College and Hospital and together have established the St. John’s Health Centre at Brigade Meadows, Kanakapura main Road. This project was conceived, conceptualised and realised in a short span of one year as part of our CSR initiative. Currently, the health centre caters to the neighbourhood. It will shortly become a full-fledged hospital that will serve the public on the south side of Bangalore.
The Foundation has also tied up with St John’s Medical College and Hospital to start a full-pledged 100-bed hospital. This hospital will have all specialities and will be located at the Brigade El Dorado project at Bangalore International Airport. The Foundation aims to serve the underprivileged on the north side of Bangalore.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT - COVID 19 RELIEF EFFORTS
The Covid-19 pandemic came as a shock to one and all. The Brigade Foundation has undertaken many relief measures and CSR initiatives in these trying times. The Brigade Foundation believes that caring is and always has been a shared responsibility.
As an organisation committed to caring and serving, the Brigade Foundation, with an initial budget of nearly ₹ 400 lakhs has undertaken several initiatives including COVID-19 relief efforts under CSR.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT & VOCATIONAL TRAINING
The sole objective is to empower underprivileged youth, with a direct focus on women. Skill and vocational training initiatives, which will help young women gain employment, have been planned/initiated.
An Institute of Skill Development and Training, is being established on 5 acres of land, allotted by the KIADB for this purpose.
"What we instil in our children, will be the foundation upon which they build their future."
- We follow an ‘Honour Code’ in conduct and behaviour.
- We teach our students to be honourable in their actions.
- We instil values such as respect towards other children, teachers and support staff, responsibility for one’s actions, teamwork, leadership and more.
- The robust value system builds a strong ethical and moral code over time, shaping honest, sincere and diligent individuals of the future.
PASSION WITH COMPASSION
- We focus on developing qualities of ‘Passion and Compassion’ in one’s character.
- We encourage our students to discover their passion, and begin their pursuit of excellence in academics or other activities at an early age.
- At the same time, we reinforce the importance of compassion and concern towards those less fortunate around us.
Introducing the KNIB Initiative
- NUMBER OF STUDENTS
- FACULTY MEMBERS
"Three Schools. Three Locations. One Vision."
- We uphold four ‘C’s that play an equal part in making an exemplary academic institution – Children, Coaches, Curriculum and Character. Our vision is to be an institution of excellence with every child continuously improving their learning ability under the motivating guidance of competent facilitators, and by the use of excellent tools in a safe and secure environment.
- We believe that every child is a unique individual who possesses an inherent potential to do more. Our objective is to identify, tap and develop this potential through personal attention, encouraging open communication between students and faculty.
- We aim to strike the right balance between instilling firm roots in our land, culture and ethos and developing a world view of different cultures, religions, lifestyles and viewpoints.
- We believe that education involves far more than the acquisition of knowledge and that co-curricular, collaborative learning and working culture are as important as academics.
“O nanna chetana, aagu nee aniketana” “O my spirit, transcend all boundaries!”
Our school motto is an extension of our philosophy – ‘Let the spirits fly and let the mind soar into new horizons’. The motto drives us to build a nurturing environment and facilitate opportunities that enable our students’ spirits to grow without any bounds, encouraging them to seize countless opportunities and follow their dreams.
Our school motto is from the Kannada poem Aniketana (Boundless) written by Kuvempu, the great Kannada poet in 1956. In this poem, Kuvempu seeks to inspire his spirit to break out of the narrow confines of home, religion, and country, reaching for the eternal and the universal.
Our logo, the seagull, represents the soaring spirit and intellectual freedom. The yellow box stands for energy, optimism and happiness. Derived from a Kannada poem, our motto symbolises the rootedness of our ways while the English script reflects our universal outlook.