Offline Expression of Interest Form
Thank you for your interest in applying to The Brigade Schools. The admission process at The Brigade Schools is a very simple one. For in-depth understanding of the admissions procedure, please read the admissions page very carefully.
Admissions are open for the Academic Session 2019-20
Seats are available in:
- JP Nagar School—Nursery, LKG, Classes 2, 3 & Classes 5 to 10
- Malleswaram School—Nursery and Classes 5 to 8
- Mahadevapura School—Nursery to Class 8
The Application Process to The Brigade School begins with submitting a fully filled Expression of interest form. Expression of Interest forms can be downloaded from here and printed. They are also available at the school office.
While submitting the Expression of Interest form:
A sum of Rs. 500 will be have to be submitted by cash or DD, along with the fully filled application form, only to the school in which they are seeking admission.
If you are outside the country or live out of Bangalore, you can download the form , fill it in with all the details, scan and send it to us.
- Birth Certificate
- Latest progress report certified by the school in which the student last studied / bona fide certificate from principal of the school where the child is studying
- Tahsildar’s Certificate for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes & other backward class
- Aadhar Card