EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
Thank you for your interest in applying to The Brigade Schools. The admission process at The Brigade Schools is a very simple one. For in-depth understanding of the admissions procedure, please read the respective instructions very carefully.
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2021-22 FROM MONDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2020.Seats are available in:
- JP Nagar School- Nursery, LKG, UKG, Class 1, Class 3 to 9 & Class 11 Science & Commerce.
- Mahadevapura School—Nursery to Class 9
- Malleswaram School—Nursery, Class 8 & 9.
The Application Process to The Brigade School begins with submitting a fully filled Expression of interest form. The Expression of Interest form can either be submitted On-line or you can download the Off-line form, print it, fill it and submit it at the school.
ONLINE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORMThank you for choosing to fill the Online Expression of Interest Form to the Brigade Schools. We have divided the form into 5 sections for your convenience.
- A. Background Details
- B. Personal Data
- C. Details of Previous Study
- D. Enclosures
- E. Miscellaneous
- 1. Please read the instruction in Section D: Enclosures carefully.
- 2. If you have to restart your session please enter the same email ID and mobile number as the first session, so that your session can be restored. The Email ID and mobile number you provide will be registerd with the school and will be used to communicate with you from here on. (We prefer you give us your personal email id and not your official email id, just to ensure our emails do not end up in your junk box).
- 3. The form will be considered submitted only after the online payment transfer is completed successfully and when you receive the confirmation email from us.
- 4. The online fee of Rs 500 which is paid when the EOI is submitted online will not be refunded. Bank charges as applicable
- 5. After successfully submitting this EOI please take a print of the PDF file that has come to your email.
- 6. Sign the PDF and submit it physically at the school along with the original photographs and the photo copies of all the required enclosures, duly self-attested.
- 7. Eligibility – For admissions to Nursery for the academic year 2021-22, we follow a strict policy that children must be born between 1 Sept 2017 and 31 Aug 2018.
OFFLINE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
Thank you for your interest in applying to The Brigade Schools. The admission process at The Brigade Schools is a very simple one. For in-depth understanding of the admissions procedure, please read the admissions page very carefully.
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2021-22Seats are available in:
- JP Nagar School—Nursery, LKG, UKG, Class 3 to 9 & Class 11. Limited seats in Class 1 and 2
- Mahadevapura School—Nursery to Class 8
- Malleswaram School—Nursery, Class 7 to 9
While submitting the Expression of Interest form:
- 1. A sum of Rs. 500 will be have to be submitted by cash or DD, along with the fully filled application form, only to the school in which they are seeking admission.
- 2. If you are outside the country or live out of Bangalore, you can download the form , fill it in with all the details, scan and send it to us.
- 1. Birth Certificate
- 2. Latest progress report certified by the school in which the student last studied / bona fide certificate from principal of the school where the child is studying
- 3. Tahsildar’s Certificate for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes & other backward class
- 4. Aadhar Card
CONDENSED EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORMYou might find it useful to submit a Condensed Expression of Interest Form to us, if you are in either of the following situations:
- 1. JP Nagar School – Seats are available for Nursery, LKG, UKG, Class 3 to 9 & Class 11. Limited seats in Class 1 and 2
- 2. Malleswaram School – Seats are available for Nursery, Class 7 to 9
- 3. Mahadevapura School – Seats are available for Nursery to Class 8
- 4. You are seeking admission for 2021 or later.
- 5. There are currently no admissions open for the class to which you are seeking admission, but you would like to be considered should a seat become available.
Note: Submitting the form does not imply any kind of commitment from either side
For admissions to Nursery for the academic year 2021-22, we follow a strict policy that children must be born between 1 Sept 2017 and 31 Aug 2018
SCHOOL VISITWhen seeking admission, parents are required to come to the school with their child for an informal interaction to meet the principal and teachers. This is mandatory. Applicants will be informed directly by the school administration regarding the dates for this interaction. Once the parents are informed about the admissions status, there will be no changes. The final decision of the admission committee will be binding.
Applicants will be informed directly by the school administration regarding the dates for the interaction.